Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MYBLOGLOG

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Is a Yahoo service and a community of millions, wherein bloggers and enthusiast can increase their website traffic and find lots of friends. AS of the moment, I have joined different communities out there and getting a good feedback as well.

It will surely generate traffic to your site or blog. They have the scoop where you can find hot topics that are talked about on the web which I find it amusing and also you can add your site and services that you have.

It is a nice community and I am enjoying every single day.


2 comments:

Tilly McLain

Heya!

Awww! Thanks for the kind words, my name is Tilly and I am the community manager here at MyBlogLog! We think you are pretty cool too! Keep up the good work!

Drop me a line if you need anything at all!

XOXO
Tilly McLain
MyBlogLog
ID misstillytilly

Claire

Thanks for your appreciation Tilly. Happy to hear that!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Incorporated ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates