Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Customize Your Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I have been customizing this page so that it will look nice and beautiful. I added some features like Google Adsense, FeedBurner, Feedjit, Technoroti, Mybloglog, Blogcatalog and other stuff.

So far, It looked great and quiet satisfied with it but I think I will add more over the next few days. Being on the verged on taking chances and heading for that paycheck. I have to check some website to be able to see and make this page more conducive and make it more user friendly site.

It is my way of generating income and working from home. Really serious in making money online. lol. I think this a really good way of unleashing your stress and impart your knowledge in whatever task or jobs are available in the market today.

I am hoping to find a good career in just by blogging. As we all know internet is such a big world. So knows I might be one of those who are very successful in these field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Incorporated ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates